Wednesday, August 8, 2012



Tool # 3

This video has been uploaded from United Streaming Video web sight that covers Science For All.
I mean they have excellent videos on every topic not only covered under Science only but other
fields. The length of each video is divided into small sections so that it becomes convenient for
teachers and students to learn specific content. I have been using this web sight in my classes.

The length of each video from this site is divided into small sections so that it becomes easier
for students to learn specific content.
Discovery Education - streaming

I have also used U tube for some of my lessons in Physics.

I really enjoyed using this tool that in fact, I have been using in designing my flip chart. We can upload pictures, photos, and Videos that help students learn quickly and easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment